Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All things 8....Again, I am tagged...

Tagged again! A different tag, this time by Marissa. Hope you're not sick of learning more about me.
8 Favorite TV Shows
(in no particular order)
1. Prison Break
2. Smallville
3. One Tree Hill
4. Dancing With the Stars
5. Veronica Mars (no longer on....canceled)
6. Alias (series is long over...)
7. ??
8. ??

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. El Azteca
2. Hamburger Inn (Mexican food, believe it or not)
3. Chicos (this is for Cliff...not me)
4. Elmers (when I'm in AZ)
5. Maglebys (can you say bread sticks and buttermilk pie? ...it's been so long!)
6. Rosa's (for the queso!)
7. Ruby River
8. Papillons

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to the mall
2. Scared the shniekies out of Cori by banging on her car door window when she didn't see me approaching, and in return, got the finger. :)
3. Went to Taco Tuesday
4. Elbowed Cliff to go to sleep and stop reading (enjoyment, not school reading) at 3:00 am
5. Elbowed him at 3:45 again to go check a noise I thought I heard (but it was in my sleep)
6. Watched 15 different versions and scene clips of the Twilight trailer (some fan generated)
7. Scared the heck out of Stone with a new oven mitt. Who knew he was scared of an oven mitt?
8. Watched Cliff scare Stone with my Joker wig from Halloween last year. Poor Stone. 2 scares in a row.

8 Things to Look Forward To:
1. Baby Boy Brown arrival!! My brother, Jordan, and his wife, Rachel are expecting in December!
2. A sunny day to take family pictures (it's been raining non stop for 3 days...stopped briefly for my run yesterday!)
3. Starting and finishing a song I'd like to record w/Matt (if he's coming home from Hawaii) & Bennett (cousins) at Christmas time
4. Business trip to North and South Carolina
5. Halloween costumes, even though I'm not 100% sure what we're doing yet!!
6. Thanksgiving in AZ
7. Christmas in El Paso
8. Cuddling under our fluffy down comforter.

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. New clothes
2. Colorful Trees
3. Everything pumpkin
4. The crisp air
5. Football
6. Season Premieres of favorite shows (even though we only have a few)
7. Hot Chocolate soooon
8. Scarves

*Post posting comment: cuddling under the fluffy down comforter was supposed to be a thing I love about fall.

People to tag: Anyone who wants!

7 comments:

Ashley and Nolan said...

I love reading tags, I just never can get too creative doing mine! It's fun to learn things about you. I can't wait to hear what you do for Halloween, I remember you and Cliff both get into it and dress up. Maybe someday I will be so ambitious. I don't know what Thomas will be yet, and I don't think I will dress Grace up yet, we'll see.

connie said...

How are you people anyway?...awake at 3:00 in the am?

Hold on a sec...breadsticks & buttermilk pie...surely not together, right?

And poor Stone man (and Cori). One of these days he's going to "oven mitt" you back :)

Matt leaving Hawaii?...maybe for Christmas break...Mark said he's become a first rate surfer & pondering law school (in Hawaii, of course) that's an awesome combo.

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

ha ha ha--i'm laughing about it today, but not yesterday!! i think my heart jumped out of my chest, thus, the finger was well deserved!!! :) really, it was a great scare and Trav also thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Cliff, Kendal and Stone said...

Answering:

Ashley-You are creative. I love reading your blog.

Mom-yes, Cliff is an insomniac. And Stone just happened to be scared of the mitt, I didn't intentionally scare him. Though I can't say the same for Cliff with the wig. And then Cliff with the wig AND mitt at once.

And Matt leaving Hawaii--just for Christmas. I'm assuming he's coming home for Christmas?

And for Cori--I am still laughing this morning. Your face was PRICELESS.

Barbara Anne said...

This post was so fun! What does this oven mitt look like?? Also, it makes me laugh that I am now under "private blogging friends", you are so organized for having a million friends on blogger! :)

Cliff, Kendal and Stone said...

Barbara:

Ha ha re: being organized w/this blogging. It's because I have all my blogging friends on google reader, but you can't read private blogs from google reader, so I forget who I need to regularly check up on on my own, thus having the list right there for me makes it so much easier. :)

The Barber Bunch said...

I am still so upset that they cancelled Veronica Mars...I have a hard time rewatching the last season because it just leaves me hanging and I want to just YELL at Logan and Veronica. AGH! ok, I'm done now. But you know what I mean...K, just had to vent when I saw that was one of your fave shows :)