I have the best husband in the world. He is the biggest stud, and today he turns 25! If life, as I know it today, was as good as it would ever get, I could honestly say all my dreams have come true-all because of Cliff! I know it may sound cheesy-I can just picture my brothers gagging as I write this, but it is true! Happy birthday, Love!
Most people know that Cliff and I grew up in the same area/ward. However, my dad was his Bishop, my mom was his Sunday school teacher and my brother was his buddy. Therefore, he felt I was off limits. It took a little work for him to get over it all, but once he did, we became inseparable.
My junior year in high school, Cliff left to serve a mission for our church to the Fresno area of California, where he used his beautiful Spanish. When he got home from his mission, it was as if we had never skipped a beat. Three months later, we were engaged, went to BYU-Hawaii as visiting students (AMAZING!) and then went home to El Paso, where we were married in the Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Temple (Aug 04).
Now we find ourselves in Lubbock, Texas where Cliff is attending law school at Texas Tech University. His law school orientaiton was actually during his graduation from BYU. Talk about no summer vacation for him! I'm so proud of him!! He's doing a fabulous job juggling the stresses of law school, his very energetic baby, and me! He's the best husband a girl could ask for and the best daddy, already! I don't think a day has gone by since we've been married that he has not thrown a compliment my way-SERIOUSLY. Life with him is soooo entertaining. It's full of laughs all day long. We can have fun anytime, anywhere.
I am so proud of Cliff and all that he has done and does. I love you, baby!! Happy birthday!!











4 comments:
What a great love story you two have. I love all of the pictures. Tell Cliff I said Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday cliff!!! You two are the cutest, and you make cute, cute babies:)
Besides being such a great husband and daddy, Cliff is the BEST son-in-law! Glad you guys had a fun weekend. Love you!--Connie/Mom
What a beautiful tribute to your husband! I didn't know you guys where married in the Juarez, Mexico temple! That is so cool! I haven't been down there since the reunion we went to when I was like 12....and we danced!! Remember that?!! 70's theme and everything! We rocked it!! haha!! Well, happy birthday to Cliff!
Post a Comment