Cliff will admit that he's a little OCD. For instance, if I want the kitchen REAL clean, all I have to say is, "Babe, would you like to unload the dishwasher while I bathe the baby?" And as a result, I will have polished floors, a squeaky clean fridge, the stove will be clean (particularly underneath where grease finds itself a place), the counters are spotless, and all the dishes are done. He can not simply stop with the dishes. OCD takes over. Or, take for instance, our time in Hawaii. I cut my foot on some coral while snorkeling. It cut a PERFECT circle in my toe. The perfect size for a small grain of sand to fit. Well, a grain of sand lodged itself there, and Cliff was so annoyed. He kept begging to get it out for me. I teased him for a while, and finally removed it. If you have a knot or a bunch of chords tangled-ask Cliff. I'm not going to lie. His OCD is very beneficial in this home.
We've been swimming a lot lately, so here he is on the way to the pool.
We got this little floaty suit (above and below) for our trip to the beach back in May. It's not his favorite-he'd prefer a regular swim suit (first picture). Well, we're trying to teach him to monkey walk along the wall of the pool and to jump in, so I figured I'd pull out the floaty suit. It's really not that great of a floatation device. We need to go get water wings, and then he will be in heaven.
8 comments:
The water wings are a life saver! I love em in the pool. I hear ya with the OCD stuff. Thomas still lines everything up in order, and always is putting things in little piles all over. It's nice to know he isn't the only crazy one!
man i wish josh had those same ocds! i mean i can't complain i have a pretty helpful and organized husband but the way you described that kitchen made me really want that ocd! i love how stone has similar ones. that's so fun you take him swimming all the time!
I've always been entertained by Cliff's little OCD habits...remember the salt shaker at Puerto Vallarta? Cute hamper story!!! Adorable pics...as usual. I can't wait to swim with him in a few weeks...yeehaw!
So cute! I love the picture in the swim suit - those suits on kids always make me laugh. They're not drowing in those things!
B's also into putting things inside of other things. The other day I found him putting all my tupperware, one by one, into the trash can. Thanks Bentley.
Yeah, I meant drowNing. Sorry about that. :)
Hey,our dishwasher needs to be unloaded and some laundry needs to be done--just send Cliff and Stone across the way and they can have at it......P.S. I'm like them and once I start a job I complete it at it's BEST!!!
i wonder what my kids are gonna be like... hmm.
yay for ocd!
how hilarious. i love learning all the little quirks about people's hubbies. i am cracking up about the printer. such funny boys you got there.
Post a Comment