Happy Birthday, Tanner!! My oldest brother turned 29 today. We often had family birthday parties together growing up since our birthdays are a week a part, and you can't pass up a birthday BBQ at the park in Mesa in March. I was reminded of that today when we strolled to the park (oh yeah, hi, I'm in AZ) in t-shirts and jeans with the smell of orange blossoms in the air.
Jordan lucked out because everyone felt sorry that Tanner and I got gifts, so he always raked in a few gifts, as well. I don't know if I buy into the whole middle-child-syndrom thing.
I started running track the summer after 3rd grade. Tanner had been running for a couple years, so I joined his same summer track team. He was in long distance, but they put the little people in just a standard group for shorter races. I wanted to be like Tanner, so my second year, they let me run long distance with the older crowd. My love for running long distances remains, thanks to Tanner. We've even run a marathon together. And now our kids will grow up best little buddies!
For a great tribute and pics of this man, click here!
Happy birthday, Tanner! We love you!
3 comments:
aww that is so cute! and lucky jordan i wish id get gifts on my siblings birthdays.
Nice tribute!!! Haha re: Jordan getting presents at your guys party! So fun having you here!
Hey Kendal! I'm glad you like my silly little blog :) I read yours all the time! Your family is just so cute!!
Post a Comment