Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

I can't believe my baby is so not baby anymore and so big boy. He's an independent lil' toddler. He's TWO today!! AND he shares a birthday with my dad! Happy birthday, Dad!! Thanks for being an awesome dad AND grandpa!! Wish we could have a joint birthday party today!


This is something I put together for my dad today for his birthday:
Stone.Me.My Dad.My Grandpa.



And now for my non baby, big boy... where does the time go?

July 12, 2007




July 12, 2008:




Happy Birthday, Stone!! We LOOOOVE you!!!

Stay tuned for his July 12, 2009 pics, and a birthday update!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Birthday, lil cowboy surfer dude! 2 years have gone by way too fast! Can't wait til our next visit!

The Wessman Family said...

Happy Birthday little man! I am so excited for you guys. He is beautiful!

Ashley said...

that is really cute Kendal. I love the pictures, happy 2nd birthday Stone man!

The Navarro's said...

Happy Birthday Stone, we love you!!