Stone and I have had a fun couple of days this week. Yesterday, we went swimming, and had the pool and slides all to ourselves, and today, we made a trip to Krispy Kreme and the Science Spectrum. Think this kid was in heaven? Umm, yes. The Science Spectrum seriously is the greatest place for little kids. Stone goes CRAZY. It's basically a 3 story museum full of interactive activities, and fun things to see (including the infamous dinosaur that he tries to avoid, but secretly loves). Above, he's in the play room, and below he is climbing on the giant mouth. There is a sign that says no climbing and sitting, and sure enough, as soon as I snapped a pic, there he was climbing.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Doughnuts and Dinosaurs
Posted by
The Jessups
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at all that hair!!! That's awesome. Glad you two could have a day together while the dad is busy with school I'm sure. Krispy Kreme is the best, it's been a long time. Like first semester at BYU long!
Heaven...yes! And please don't cut his hair until after I see him...I love it! Such fun times!
Post a Comment