I'm overdue for a flashback Friday, and this story came up in a conversation with my mom recently, and I had to blog about it.
---
My freshman year in college, my mom headed up to Utah to pay a visit. Both my brothers had recently moved to the beehive state, and she took us to Target and treated us to all those items that you just hate buying as a single college student (shampoo/conditioner, soap, deodorant, etc...such UNfun things to buy with your own $$, but are quite necessary...and so she treated us).
I had finished gathering my things, when I spotted my brother, Jordan, smelling some different lotions on the lotion isle. I was appalled when I saw the lotion he was smelling.
Me: Jordan!! Ewwww! That is SO gross!
Jordan: What?!
Me: Nut Butter?! Really?!
Jordan was confused, then realized what I thought it was, and started laughing.
Me: They actually make that?!
Then I was mortified, and realized it was exactly what it's called....nut butter. Not butter for nuts.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Flashback Friday: Nut Butter
Posted by
The Jessups
at
9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh man, I love flashback fridays. Where else can we admit our not so bright moments. That picture of you and your brother is so great. You look gorgeous!
That is hilarious! You and your brother could be twins you looks so much alike!
Haha...I remember the look on your face...and then his as he realized what you thought it was for.
I love that pic of the two of you. Was that Gavin's blessing day?
You guys really do look alike in that pic...I guess it's always the boys that I think look so much alike. You actually look like brother and sister...hehe!
that's funny!!
BAHAHAHAHAHA seriously so funny!!! ooohh that bracken in us:)
Post a Comment