Violet, this purple puppy, has been a HIT. Emerson has found a new best friend, and loves this stuffed animal. It's programmed to say her name, her favorite food, color, etc., it sings her bed time songs and other fun songs, and puts her name into everything. I LOVE it, and so does Emerson!
"Emerson, no no no. Don't touch it!!" {Cliff moves forward to save her from the flame}
and then shy cries... :(
I think Emerson had a wonderful birthday! I know we had a wonderful time celebrating her. This year has been amazing, and I am so grateful to have this baby girl in our lives!
3 comments:
Oh man, those pictures with her and the cake are awesome, because the cake is closer it looks twice the size of her head! And I love that candle, all the pictures are so cute. Poor girl touching the flam:-( I've never heard of that kind of stuffed animal, that's awesome it says her name!
I love the little halo of hair poking out behind her headband. She is super precious! Happy Birthday to her!
Such a darling!!!
Post a Comment