...in love with her baby brother!
I saw a hashtag in a Facebook status the other day that said #3kidsisalotmorethan2. I laughed out loud, because that is so true! The baby is the easy one. He does not make the whole "3 kids is a lot more than 2" statement. It's protecting him from the other two that does. They tend to smother him with a little too much love. He IS irresistable, so you can't blame the kids.
Emerson loves to hold him any chance she can get. But she only likes to hold him for a few seconds, then gives him back. But then 5 minutes later she asks to hold him again. We were a little worried that she might have some adjustment issues, but so far, she is in love and is so glad we have Knox in the family.
She also is enjoying her alone time with the toys and bikes and everything else in the house, while Stone is away at school. She misses him, and asks where he is, but she sure doesn't complain when she has any toy to herself.
I think this girl is going to grow up having a great relationship with both of her brothers. I hope they will forever remain each other's biggest fans.



4 comments:
Yes, she loves her brothers!!! She's such a cutie...sticky hands and all'
She is adorable! All grown up on that trike
Oh man she's definitely going to love being the middle and only girl for a while. Glad she's being a good big sister so far!
What a cutie! Love the picture in the little sailor dress! I'm so happy for you... 3 kids I can't believe it! :)
Post a Comment