My mom and Ray recently made a big move from Arizona up to Ohio, and we happened to be on their map. We had just spent some quality time with them at Disneyland, so it was a huge treat to see them again, and to have them in our home.
My in laws have been kind enough to hold onto my piano for the last 9 years. Since we were transient students for so long (from Provo to Salt Lake to Lubbock, and then out to east Texas following law school graduation), we chose not to haul it around everywhere. Since we have a home now, I have been wanting to get it in our home. El Paso was also on their map, so they saved room in their moving truck, and loaded up my piano.
We LOVE having it in our home now!! My kids play it (and sing while playing), and they ask me to play it. I love just sitting down and going at it.
I have to put all three of the following pics because I love the different faces and directions we are looking in. The first one was on my phone, and the following two were on my camera.

I stole this last collage from my mom's Instagram. Every time we get together, we have silly string wars. My mom and Ray also have a tradition with my kids to try weird sodas. They brought about a dozen different crazy flavored sodas, and we had a soda testing one night (bottom right). We love spending time with them!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment