Well, we are back from a FUN trip to El Paso. I posted a couple times while there, but here are some miscellaneous pictures from Christmas day and day or two after. Soon to come: New Years Eve pics.
Below: Grandma Jessup (Cliff's mom) and Stone
Well, we are back from a FUN trip to El Paso. I posted a couple times while there, but here are some miscellaneous pictures from Christmas day and day or two after. Soon to come: New Years Eve pics.
Posted by
The Jessups
at
10:04 AM
3 comments:
Such fun...cute pics! The dump truck is huge--no wonder he loves it! I love the one of him singing along with you...and of course, he's holding a phone. His obsession with phones cracks me up.
Why didn't i know you played the piano. I am glad it was a fun trip, and the family picture is so cute.
Hi Kendal,
I just saw your blog for the first time, wow, what a name for a child! I myself love stones, and have collected them all my life. In fact I started a company, called The Friendship Stone, which of course I immediately thought of when I read you were far away from your Mom. She seems amazing, you are so lucky to have a Mom that is so involved with the grandkids! She sure does not look like a Grandma!
Post a Comment