My sis-in-law, Rachel, gave birth to Gavin Jordan Brown on Saturday, January 3rd. He already melts my heart! CONGRATS Jordan and Rach! We love you all and are so excited to meet this bundle of joy!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Welcome, Gavin Jordan!!
Posted by
The Jessups
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
he is so eatable!
Too dang adorable! Jacki said it so well...another cute cousin. Don't ya just love him!!!
When he's sleeping he's so Jordan...then in the video when he opens his eyes...Rachel.
P.S. Does that bottom pic of him remind you of newborn Stone? WOW!
Hey!! Yep, my brother lives in Mesa, he is the one on the black team with the gotee.. The blue team also lives in Mesa & are mormon.. We know them too! :0)
He is so CUTE!!! Little Jordan....
*Hey look up John 1:42....As soon as I read this I knew I had to tell you:)
Oh my my...I'm loving this little mister! Can't wait for you to meet him...and for Stone to give him hugs! He's gonna remind you so much of Stone as a newborn. I'll email you some pics soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment