I have some great men in my life, and it's always nice to celebrate them on Father's Day! For starters, our fathers are awesome. Cliff's dad taught him to be a hard working man, and for that, I'm grateful! I share my dad's determination and negotiation skills. My brothers (and in laws, as well!) are great with their kids also. These are men that understand how crucial the father figure role is. A BIG thanks to these men! I love 'em all!
As for my hubby, he is one heck of a father. I am already seeing the difference in the father role to our son and the role to our daughter. It's fun to see. I love learning this whole parent thing with him. Happy Father's Day to all (a couple days late, I know).
Oooh...and I may have given my hubby tickets for Dave Matthews in Dallas. We're kind of excited.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Father's Day
Posted by
The Jessups
at
11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG! Those pictures are gorgeous!! Happy Fathers day all :)
So cute. I love Emersons little outifit! I am sure you are so excited for the concert, it'll be a blast!
Oh-so cute...simply love the pics!
I wish Emerson's outfit came in my size....so cute!
man she looks exactly like stone and they both have their daddy's skin color!! dave mathews band is my favorite and the concerts are never a disappointment, you'll have so much fun!!!
You have such a beautiful family! I am in love with Emerson's outfit! Gasp, Dave Matthews?! I love, totally jealous! Have fun!
Post a Comment