I'm not Catholic, but I found this video very powerful. Thanks for sending, Chelsea.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Must See Video
Posted by
The Jessups
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not Catholic, but I found this video very powerful. Thanks for sending, Chelsea.
Posted by
The Jessups
at
9:05 PM
5 comments:
Yeah, it really moved me. It's comforting to know that there are other religions that think that family & faith are the most important things.
I liked this too! Thanks for posting it. Hey quite semi-related question. How do you post youtube videos on your blog? I feel so amateur with this stuff, am I getting old!? :) But that would help to know. I know how to with video on my computer, but can't figure out the youtube website. Thanks!
Yeah, I am shocked at how many people don't find these issues important.
Val-I will answer you on FB.
Lynda told me about it...great, huh?
ya, i saw it the other day, it was done so beautifully.
Post a Comment