Happy Halloween! I thought I'd flashback to past Halloween holidays. Enjoy!
Below: Me, Jordan and Tanner (my brothers)--1985
Below: Cliff and his friends for his Halloween Birthday Party
Below: Jordan and Me w/Scarey Harry
Below: Me with Scarey Harry again (we had him out every year).
Below: One of my best friends from middle school, Jessica, me and Clay. I HAD to put this one in because this is my bro-in-law long before Cliff and I started our thang.
Below: Me, Lauren and Tanja--Neighborhood buddies. I was SET on being a Crunch Bar this year, and so my mom made it for me.
Below: Cliff, the pirate.
Happy Halloween! Soon to come are pics from this year. Check back!
Below: Cliff, the pirate.
Happy Halloween! Soon to come are pics from this year. Check back!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA Yes! I love it - I am not surprised that I was a baby... why was I obsessed with that costume? I remember that halloween!! What a cute crunch bar with her two baby friends! That is right in the front of your house... wonderful memories:)
Fun times. We always had Harry at our front door...even in Texas. That bottom pic of Cliff the pirate, looks like Stone! Funny that you and Clay were in the same photo. When he was even younger than that, he always wanted to touch your hair at church...hehe. Marcy would apologize and I would tell her to just let him touch it!
P.S. Jordan made such a serious looking pirate...his pants are stylin...that's for sure!
That last picture of Cliff looks SO much like Stone. Cute!
so so fun i had to show tan he just got home from work(i know kinda sad on halloween night, but at least we got to have a halloween party the night before) anyway, we just loved looking at the cute costumes! tanners so so cute and stone looks so much like his daddy! love it!
Post a Comment