My two men were great sports this year with dressing up. Actually, Cliff's a good sport every year (he wore tights last year), but Stone was a little unsure about everything this year. Once we got to our church party, he was surprisingly content, and kept his hat on the whole time.
We had fun putting the costumes together. I dug out a homecoming dress from my junior year in high school, and gathered other Cleopatra-esque apparel, we found Cliff's while we were out and about, and we sewed Stone's.
And now it's November. Where does the time go??









14 comments:
So my Mom was telling me about your costumes, and I was waiting for the pictures! Freaking cute! You guys look great!
You guys look great!!! I can't believe you just "dug up" a costume...I'm impressed! I love that Cliff gets into too. Pudge was a very good sport...he almost looks scary...cute boy!
Cute new background!
Hey I love the pictures!Also, once again I am jealous of your background! You make it look so easy, but I still have a hard time. Have a good one!
i love all the costumes, so fun! stone's is cute!
Great costumes and yes it was great to see you at the local Rosa's. Thanks for all you are doing for us, we really appreciate it. Talk to you more later!
omg!! You guys look awesome!!! Stone is the cutest little mummy EVER!!!! Love you!
CUTE outfits. Stone is adorable, as usual. You guys looked great!
adorable :)
That was seriously so creative. You guys are great! By the way, Stone is such a good kid. I am amazed at how well-behaved he was at the party, and at the game tonight. You can tell his mind is always going, but he's still a pretty laid back guy. And me made a very cute mummy.
Well you didn't dissapoint, the halloween costumes are great. Way to go, I knew those old homecoming dresses would come in handy some day:-) I wish you would update my template to fall colors. Good job.
i love the mummy costume!! you guys look so festive :))
can i just say you are so amazing for getting your entire family to dress up? plus you all looked amazing! great costumes.
You look sexy as a brunett;)!! I love stones dark eyebrows!! Looks like you had fun!!
super cute costume ideas. i swear stone gets cuter every time i see more pics of him.
Post a Comment