Well, Cliff, again, has outdone himself for Valentine's Day. When talking about Valentine's Day preparation with friends at school, a conversation went something like this:
Friend 1: Nah, I don't do anything for Valentine's Day, why, are you?
Friend 2: What Cliff, are you some kind of romantic?
Cliff: I am Latin, I can't help it.
I just love the Latin blood that runs through this man's veins.
It's kind of anticlamatic to have Valentine's Day on a Saturday. Saturdays are already so wonderful, and it's fun and romantic to have Valentine's Day in the middle of the week. However, we still had a great day and night.
Here is a recap of our afternoon spent at the park. Cliff's Comics Part 2:
(Disclaimer: You may think, "Wow, Stone's hair is out of control." Which, it is. And I took matters into my own hands that night, and Matt and Shannon (per my flashback Friday entries on cutting and dying their hair) would be proud of me. It turned out.)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Valentine's Day: Cliff's Comics Part 2
Posted by
The Jessups
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys have such cool parks. I love his crazy hair...but, his haircut is cute...makes him look like a big boy!
I agree--Saturdays are already wonderful...oh well, nothing we can do about "rotating" holidays :)
K, those red swings are great...do you strap him in, or does he hold on tight?
haha, he holds on tight! That's the first thing he ran to when we got there. He LOOOOVES the big red swings.
Love the comics. You have such a cute little man! We have a park that looks EXACTLY like that! Crazy!
Great park, where is it? You three are the best to help us out so much. We appreciate it more than you will know and I dont know alot of people that would do this service for us. You are so willing to help and so happy to do it. We love you guys and Laila loves coming and hanging with the stone myster. Have fun in SLC! See you when you get back!
Post a Comment