Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kendal Jessup Photography

Oh how I've neglected this blog lately!


We are are a bit more settled in our new home and town, and we've been crazy busy. We're back to a routine {for the most part}, which means I'll be faithful to this blog again!

Before I share updates on my family, I'd like to introduce a project I've been working on for a couple months now. AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE (click here) for my photography business! You'll notice a name change. My college roommate, Erin, designed my awesome, new logo. Erin and I met at EFY when we were 14. We stayed in touch through high school (I lived in Texas, and she lived in Washington state), and we decided to room together in college. She is now a talented designer!!

I also have a new photo blog! The link to it has replaced my Silver Sixpence link on the far right side of this blog.

I am SO excited to continue photography in east Texas. It may take a while to build my business up over here, but I'm excited. Take a look!

4 comments:

McMemories said...

YAY Ken! That is awesome! The website is beautiful and I love the song choice!! Proud of you♥

Connie said...

Totally impressive!!!

Aubrey Messick said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! :)

Ashley said...

Love it, such amazing design, it's fun to go through it, way to go! I've missed your blogs, I'm excited for some updates on your new life there in TX!