Thursday, November 8, 2012

Longview was invaded..


An astronaut fairly new to Longview...





discovered some galaxy people on the evening of Wednesday, October 31...

He first found Galaxy Girl...



Followed by Galaxy Boy...




Then he stumbled upon the Galaxy Dad...




And Galaxy Mom...



....

If you can't tell, we had a FUN Halloween night. We may have gone all out with costumes. I will admit...Cliff and I were up until 2am working on them the night before. These aren't exactly costumes we could work on while the kids are awake. We went to our church Trunk-Or-Treat, then Cliff took the kids around to houses in our neighborhood while I babysat the little astronaut.

Our kids love dressing up. They are literally dressed up DAILY in a different costume. Of course Stone  really wanted to be a superhero, but I talked him out of it, when I reminded him he dresses up as a different superhero every day. Halloween is for being a little unique. I told him next year we'll see. :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween night!

6 comments:

Connie said...

So cute and creative!

Ashley said...

Oh man I don't know where to start. i love the costumes so much especially the girl ones. The weapons are an awesome add. And it's so fun to read about how close you are with your in-laws. Of course it's not too hard to get along with you so there shouldn't be too many problems there.

The Ambroses said...

Adorable! Great idea!

amynicole said...

Awesome awesome!

Kat Curtis said...

You guys are always so fun! I love it!

Kristen and Andrew said...

Totally awesome- I bet it was fun to wear those amazing lashes!!