Monday, December 3, 2012

3 Months Old!

Ahhh, time is going so going by way too fast! Knox is 3 months old already (plus a few days). My friend {and old roommate}, Ashley, just mentioned that she wishes she could freeze time right now because she's in such a good place all around. I couldn't agree more. I love the stage of life I'm in right now, and I love all the stages of my kids right now.

Here are some fun 3 month facts of Knox:

*Smiles NON stop
*Talks {coos} NON stop
*We can get him laughing, and we, in turn, laugh just as hard because it's so dang cute
*He's pretty much sleeping through the night!
*He's rolled over a couple times, but I have not witnessed it yet. He's done it for Cliff.
*He goes to the Zumba classes I teach, and sits there SO entertained in his carseat. His eyes are SO wide and he smiles when I get close to his seat. He ends up falling asleep about the last 15 minutes of every class. I think he LOVES the music and loud beats.
*He's an excellent eater, and is wearing 6 months clothes!

Needless to say, we continue to be completely in love with this little guy. The joy and happiness he brings to this family is incredible. WE LOVE HIM.















6 comments:

Connie said...

He is adorable...and I absolutely love and adore him!!!

Ashley said...

OOooo I just wanna squeeze him. So adorable. And I am so jealous he's sleeping through the night. Emma's going on 9 months and we still can't quite figure it out. It's no wonder he sleeps through Zumba, that's probably his comfort place from the womb ;-)

Brei said...

I see so much of you and your brothers in him! Sorry, Cliff-maybe next time!

Kristen and Andrew said...

Such cute shots!! What a stud!

Evan and Lauren said...

He looks just like his mama!! What a sweetie!

Jordan and Rachel said...

Can't wait to meet him!