Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Sunday!

I always love the Sunday before Christmas, and today did not disappoint. Marcy sent our kids a new Sunday outfit for the special occasion, and I must say they rocked their Christmas clothes. I sang in a couple musical numbers, I taught a lesson in Young Womens, and Stone helped tell the nativity story tonight before bed. It left me thinking about Jesus as a baby, and Mary as his earthly mother. Having a baby this time of year created this overwhelming feeling inside of me as I began to think what life was like for Mary, and then what Jesus' early life was like--something we don't know much about. I'm so grateful for the Christmas season and the chance it gives us to continually think about what this season is all about. I'm grateful for my Savior.

I'm also grateful for 3 adorable kids that keep me busy and happy. 































4 comments:

Connie said...

Love every single picture...more than words!

Ashley said...

They are all so cute, but Get out of here with Knox's cute outfit holy cow. What a stud!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan and Rachel said...

Cute kids and awesome red door!